Terminology Service Workflows
This collection of workflows is being designed to support terminology service interactions within or external to the HIE.
The workflows are designed to support the following types of data exchanges with systems that have access to the HIE.
- 1.A system can query for Code Systems, Value Sets, and Concept Maps that are present in the HIE's Terminology Service.
- 2.A system can verify (validate) that a code exists in a Code System or Value Set.
- 3.A system can lookup (retrieve the details of) a code in a Code System.
- 4.A system can query for the members of a Value Set.
- 5.A system can query for a translation of a code in one Code System to a code in another (a “mapping”)