Change Log and Versioning
- 1.Community approved changes are added in the DEV branch
- 2.Dev branch updates are reviewed by the ARB.
- 3.ARB approved changes are added to the Staging branch
- 4.All updates in the staging are released as a new version of the specification
- Synced Gitbook with Github to manage branches and versioning
- Added versioning process
- Updated Export Aggregate Data to include mADX and provide more flexibility in the sending and receiving systems.
This is the 5.0 version of the specification. To reference it, include the link (https://guides.ohie.org/arch-spec/) and state the version number.
The following are an overview of the significant content changes that have been made.
- Updated diagram on the Architecture page to specifically denote Community Health Information Systems (CHIS).
- Changed the format from PDF to GitBook
- Minor changes in wording and formatting for GitBook
- On Feb 15th it was noted that a section of this workflow was missing. Query Patient Demographic Records by Demographics Workflowwas updated.
This is the 4.0 (September 2021) version of the specification. To reference it, include the link (https://guides.ohie.org/arch-spec/) and state the version number.
- OpenHIE Workflow (Data Exchange) Maturity Level This maturity level takes into account the maturity of underlying IHE / FHIR specifications and the use of the workflow pattern in implementations.
- Laboratory Workflows Data exchanges revolving around laboratory information have been added to the specification.
- The Facility Registry Requirements The requirements for the key features of a facility registry were updated.
- Terminology Workflow Updates The terminology workflows were updated to include IHE specification.
Previous Specification Versions Previous releases of the specification document can be found on this page of the OpenHIE Wiki.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.