Change Log and Versioning
- 1.Community approved changes are added in the DEV branch
- 2.Dev branch updates are reviewed by the ARB.
- 3.ARB approved changes are added to the Staging branch
- 4.All updates in the staging are released as a new version of the specification
- Synced Gitbook with Github to manage branches and versioning
- Added versioning process
The following are an overview of the significant content changes that have been made.
- Changed the format from PDF to GitBook
- Minor changes in wording and formatting for GitBook
- OpenHIE Workflow (Data Exchange) Maturity Level This maturity level takes into account the maturity of underlying IHE / FHIR specifications and the use of the workflow pattern in implementations.
- Laboratory Workflows Data exchanges revolving around laboratory information have been added to the specification.
- The Facility Registry Requirements The requirements for the key features of a facility registry were updated.
- Terminology Workflow Updates The terminology workflows were updated to include IHE specification.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.