HIV Treatment Continuity Technology Intervention Framework (TIF)
The TIF was created as a way to describe the technology interventions for HIV retention in care. The TIF is a snapshot of the intervention in time as described. The framework for cataloging interventions is intended to be applicable to broader topics.
The TIF is designed to support layers of information pertaining to the technology interventions.
The categories are intended to enable interventions in the same category can be grouped.
The description is a snapshot in time that describes a specific technology intervention implementation and some of the characteristics about the intervention.
- Tool for comparing and contrasting data / digital interventions
- It’s a framework for understanding of implementer approaches through agreeing on a common way to talk about / look at technology interventions.
- It guides us to finding trends and synthesizing practice-based evidence.
- Something that describes the entire clinical cascade
- A formal conceptual model or an academic model
- Something that describes data/information flows
- Inclusive of all interventions